Clan Lcz forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Lcz forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

booted and i think banned from @s7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The*Spy
A Forum ? Oh ok.
The*Spy

booted and i think banned from @s7 Empty
PostSubject: booted and i think banned from @s7   booted and i think banned from @s7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:49 am

lol i showed the fucking pic that i changed skins why they still kick me? pretty stupid, i wouldnt be stupid too post glowskins if i knew it was hax... damn its really stupid my life on gore was already ruined before... i finally come back all is ok and now they are making an elephant from a fly i even prooved u i changed skins
Back to top Go down
BlueApe
Admin
BlueApe

PostSubject: Re: booted and i think banned from @s7   booted and i think banned from @s7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Do you know if your banned for sure ?
Back to top Go down
https://lczclan.forumakers.com
Acromus
im GAY imo.

PostSubject: Re: booted and i think banned from @s7   booted and i think banned from @s7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:13 pm

I haven't heard about a ban yet ...
Back to top Go down
The*Spy
A Forum ? Oh ok.
The*Spy

PostSubject: Re: booted and i think banned from @s7   booted and i think banned from @s7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:30 am

i said maybe banned, cuzz i didnt retry went on other server, but i got booted as soon as i join the servers so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: booted and i think banned from @s7   booted and i think banned from @s7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

booted and i think banned from @s7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Lcz forum. :: Public :: General Discussion-
Jump to: